Friday, October 26, 2012

Final Thoughts

I came up with this idea simply because my macbook would overheat when I would leave it on for hours on end. I was simply too lazy to buy one, so I found inspiration at home.

When building this laptop cooler, I found the most troublesome thing with the process for me was folding and lining up the box together so it could get taped down easily. The cardboard was very thick and heavy, so it was actually a little troubling to tape it down. After awhile of lining up the two halves together perfectly, the structure of the laptop cooler finally came into place. After I was able to get the structure down and get the holes lined up, the rest of the process was essentially a breeze if done carefully. Also considering I live in an area not close to any major retailers (and not having a car), finding a minifan for the laptop cooler brought adversity to the whole process. My only solution was to take a bus to downtown Hamilton to find a suitable minifan for this project. I share to you these final thoughts to shed light to any problems you might have trying to build this homemade laptop cooler, so you know how to deal with them before they arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment